Academic Community will need some special orders from Govt. in a particular situation. We hereby furnish some relevant orders/Circulars associated with Kerala Service Rules. You can click on the below links to view the documents.
- Order for promoting Associate Professors in colleges to Professors
- Permissed of Duty Leave of College Teachers in a year is 10 Days.
- Circular of DD regarding prior permission to OC/RC of College Teachers.
- Sanctioned order to enhance the Guest Faculties’ honorariums in Colleges/Universities
- Self-attesting of documents (specific) is approved instead of Officers attestation
- Faculty Developing Programme fundraising order by Higher Education.
- List of documents submitted along with Guest Faculty’s Salary Bill
- Punching with spark order issued
- PBAS -the CAS in Govt. Colleges for due until 17/7/2018
- Four Days Special Casual Leave for blood donators
- Group Insurance Scheme – Subscription of different pay groups-
- Equalization of B.A. Arabic – History Double Main to B.A. Arabic
- Earned Leave for Teachers in Colleges who engaged duties in Vocation periods.
- Regulation for contacting Govt. servants with Media
- Govt. Employees should wear ID card while they are on Duty.
- PG weightage, workload and Guest Faculty appointment
- Pateranity Leave for Male Servents in Kerala Service Departments